AMMUG May 2016 Meeting
- Nik Collection by Google -Free
- GrutBrushes Photoshop Brushes Sampler - Free
- Fontea – Photoshop plugin for Google Fonts - Free
- Use the Extract panel with Artboards to go from Photoshop to Dreamweaver
- Adobe Fuse CC (Preview) – Make custom 3D characters for your Photoshop projects – Available for download as a free preview in CC for a limited time
- Sync fonts to desktop
The University of North Carolina has launched a new educational app marketplace designed to streamline faculty access to the tools they need for tech-assisted teaching.
- University of North Carolina campuses. - EdTech
- UNC System Launches New Learning Technology Commons
- UNC Learning Technology Commons
"The Google Analytics 360 Suite delivers the customer and advertising insights you need to set your marketing strategy, drive sales, and ultimately outperform the competition." - Google
- Google Analytics 360 Suite!
- Google Analytics 360 Suite: From Measurement to Optimization
- Google responds to Facebook threat, releases Analytics 360 Suite for easier customer tracking
- Google unveils Google Analytics 360 Suite with a new DMP, landing page testing tool and more
- Google announces Analytics 360 Suite for enterprise marketers
Adobe just launched “Experience Design XD” (formerly codenamed Project Comet) for cross device design and prototyping.
- Adobe Experience Design CC (Preview)
- The Future of Experience Design (XD) Live
- Introducing Adobe Experience Design CC
- Adobe's Project Comet has been renamed ‘Experience Design’ — and it’s launching today
- Adobe's Project Comet tackles cross-device design head-on
Many of you may have received the email today from Bliss Bailey, AU-CIO, announcing the AU-OIT Annual Meeting. As you know, we, AMMUG, usually meet on the third Thursday of each month at 10:00 AM. However, our December meeting will be held in conjunction with the Auburn University Office of Information Technology's Annual Meeting. So, please join us for our next meeting, to be held on Tuesday, December 15, 2015, at the AU-OIT Building in the large meeting room. Bliss Bailey will be discussing upcoming initiatives as well as recapping the past year. ;-) Refreshments will be served! See you there!
I have reserved 108 Duncan Hall (the small conference room) for us to get together and watch the keynotes live streaming from Adobe MAX in LA. Bring a bag lunch and come join us for the fun!
The MAX keynotes will be live on Monday, October 5, 11:30–1:30pm (Central Time), and Tuesday, October 6, 12–1:30pm (Central Time).
See the latest Adobe Creative Cloud tools and trends, including the next innovations for mobile, advancements in touch apps, and ways to keep all your assets at your fingertips. Hear from innovative speakers who will inform and inspire you, and explore how to create your best work anywhere inspiration strikes.
Google will be offering an video conference demo of their Google Apps Message Encryption on Wednesday, May 20, at 1:00 PM. Sign up at (https://events.withgoogle.com/experience-game/) to attend, or have access to the reco
Last year at Adobe MAX, 5,000 creatives showed up to hear speakers like filmmaker Lee Hirsch and photographer Ami Vitale, to learn and create and to party with Kings of Leon. This year is going to be even better.
Preregister by March 31 to save $500. Student discounts will be available when regular registration begins.
Brought to you by Adobe & How magazine
Photoshop Update to Career Update: From Print to Web to Object Designer
Mon, Oct 20, 2014 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CDT
Photoshop has had some amazing updates and features added. Ones to make you more productive (fonts, smart guides, libraries). And amazing features for getting assets out of Photoshop easily. But as we look to the future we will also be looking at new capabilities in Photoshop. Not only for creating compelling layouts, but even going from graphic designer to object designer with 3D printing in Photoshop. Register Here